Fashionista At Heart

May 27, 2014

Eve's purse obsession is getting out of hand. She has somehow acquired over ten purses and that number is quickly rising. Anytime she knows we are leaving the house she goes on a mad dash to grab as many as possible, this leads to our usual negotiation as to how many make the cut. If I win, then one, if she wins, then hopefully just two.
Now that she has discovered sunglasses and necklaces I have a feeling it's about to get a whole lot more complicated
What puzzles me is that toddlers tend to copy what they see and 9 out of 10 times I leave the house with no purse and believe me, my fashion sense is severely lacking.
Perhaps she is just a true fashionista at heart...

This second photo is of the time I caught Eve trying to leave the house with 4 purses and a wallet. Clearly she was quite embarrassed to be caught redhanded.
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. She is so adorable, she for sure will be awesome fashion girl :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mike! Maybe she can teach me something about fashion :P

    ReplyDelete